About the Course:
Decision making is both science and art this session intend to cover decision-making approaches for effective decision in personal, professional and organizational settings. The course intend to introduce some key element, structure, approached for rational and /or ethical decision making. It intends to give a process for some of approaches which business can follow for risk-based decisions. Topic will cover discussion around psychology, risk management, marketing and economics.
Objective & Key Takeaways:
- Is decision-making an art or science?
- The Implications of Personal Preferences on Decision-Making
- Individual vs group Decision-Leverage diversity and collaboration in decision making
- Behavioural economics tool for analysis of decision making
- Stakeholder analysis
- Process vs. the decision itself
- Decision trees and other tools
- Predictive modelling and Simulating the future
- Decision making by business based on Vision, Mission, Goal , plan and strategy, Risk and evaluating option for decision making
- Some ethical aspect in decision making
- Reprise – is decision-making an art or science?
Who can Participate:
- College student sitting for placement or have got campus placement
- Employees at entry to mid level of profession/ Job
- Young professional who have set up business including startup
- Anyone wanting to learn on art and science of Decision making
For any query, please write to :