About the Course:
LM a philosophy, a culture, a way of manufacturing has evolved over last few decades. LM is an internationally established way that delivers tangible benefits like:
- Enhanced manufacturing productivity and competitiveness
- Increased labor productivity
- Reduced input costs to the Customers
- Reduction of wastages in form of: Inventory, Overproduction, Over processing, Space, Energy consumption, Defects and Rejections, Motion, Transportation, etc.
Other benefits of LM adoption are:
- Standardization of processes,
- social benefits in terms of training of workers, Creation of knowledge,
- Introduction of improved production methods in manufacturing
- Development of work culture in organization.
About Six Sigma:
Six Sigma delivers key benefits like:
- Improved customer’s experience
- Ensures near defect free products and services
- Lower costs of ownership
- Provides continual improvement path
- Builds better leaders by enabling decisions by facts
Six Sigma is very helpful in achieving the targets of Zero Defect Zero Effect certification for “Make in India” products.
Objectives of Training:
To develop in-house Lean Six Sigma knowledge competencies for the Manufacturing and Service Organizations. To help the professionals in developing process improvement culture in their organization and develop significant growth potential.
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Know the evolution of Lean and Six Sigma Manufacturing over last few decades
- Understand Lean and Six Sigma Philosophy and Principles
- Understand the Lean Tenets and Six Sigma Tools and their application
- Understand the Lean Adoption Roadmap and Plan for Lean and Six Sigma Adoption in their organization
- Understand and Plan for the resource requirement of Lean and Six Sigma Adoption
- Develop monitoring and tracking mechanism for Lean and Six Sigma program
- Understand the measurement and analysis needs of the Lean and Six Sigma adoption
Prerequisites for attending this training:
The participant should have working knowledge of manufacturing industry. He/she should be aware of the at least a standalone computer (PC or a Laptop).
Duration: 3 days (8 hours a day)
- Introduction to Lean: Evolution, Lean Principles, Lean Philosophy, Lean Culture.
- Lean Tenets and their application – Typically: 5S, Poka-Yoke, Kan-Ban, MUDA, Value Stream Mapping, Cellular Layout, SMED, JIT, Kaizen and Kaizen Blitz, Visual Control, etc.
- Introduction to Business Process Management
- Introduction to Six Sigma: Six Sigma Evolution of a Revolution
- Six Sigma Methodology: DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- Measurement Systems for Manufacturing Organizations
- Hands-on workshop on 7 basic Quality tools will develop basic analytical capability
- Basic Statistics, Analytical Tools and their application in Manufacturing process
- At least 2 end to end case studies will be discussed in the training
- Lean Six Sigma project planning
- Lean Six Sigma Program monitoring and control
- Evaluation (Exam)
At the end of the program, the participants will be awarded the Training Certificate as “Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification”
For any query, please write to:
The course is designed and delivered with live demonstrations of tools & techniques, through case studies on the key aspects of the BOK.
The faculty has professional competencies through 15+ professional certificates of world-class stature in the Management and Technology disciplines like:
- Six Sigma Black Belt by American Society for Quality USA (2007)
- Six Sigma Black Belt by Six Sigma Management Institute USA (2006)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst by Quality Assurance Institute USA (2007)
- Master Trainer Zero Effect Zero Defect by Quality Council of India (2017)
- Advanced Lean Thinking: Train the Trainers by MSME DI (2017)
- Certified Quality Professional for ISO 9001:2008; ISO 20000-1:2011; ISO 27001-1:2005; by KPMG (2012)
- Certified SEI-CMMI®-Dev professional by KPMG (2012)
- And many others
1) ----- -----